Everyone knows that pneumatic presses are also called pneumatic presses. They are widely used in electronics, instruments, meters, cameras, jewelry, hardware, clothing, shoes and hats and other industries. They are suitable for non-ferrous metals, plastic parts and other materials. Cutting, punching, blanking, forming, bending, riveting and other processes for strips and coils. Now, let’s get together with Primapress to learn about its principles, features and safe operating procedures, and take a closer look!
The principle of pneumatic punching machine:
Using the high pressure gas generated by the compressor, the compressed gas is delivered to the solenoid valve through the pipeline, and the solenoid valve is controlled by the foot switch to control the work and return of the cylinder, so as to achieve the purpose of punching. The compressed air can be stored in the air storage tank and can be used at any time, so there is no waste of energy when the motor is idling.
Using the cylinder as the working part and the solenoid valve as the control element make the machine structure simpler, with low failure rate, high safety, simple maintenance, lower maintenance cost and high production efficiency. Using 220V power supply to realize the control of the solenoid valve, the operation is simple and convenient.
Features of pneumatic punching machine:
- Compressed air is used as the power source, which is highly efficient and easy to operate, simple in structure and minimal maintenance.
- There is no noise generated by the hydraulic system during standby, which can save power consumption and reduce production costs.
- The height, speed, stroke, pressure and stamping time can be adjusted arbitrarily according to different products or molds.
- Equipped with anti-rotation guide rods and guide plates, with high precision, which can adapt to high-speed precision blanking.
- Two-hand control or foot pedaling can be selected. Ensure the personal safety of operators.
- Using a microcomputer control system, the mode can be manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic mode.
- Heating mold, temperature control and pressure sensor can be added.
- Simple structure, using pneumatic technology to realize that one air compressor can supply multiple pneumatic punching machines at the same time, which is more energy-saving than electric punching machines and reduces power consumption.
- The operation is simple and the safety type is high. The foot switch is used to control the solenoid valve, the structure is simple, the failure rate is low, and the production efficiency is improved.
Safety operating procedures of pneumatic punching machine:
In order to correctly guide the operation essentials and precautions of the pneumatic press.
Applicable to the operation, maintenance and management of the company’s existing pneumatic presses.
Operators must be trained, have a deep understanding of the performance, structural characteristics and control methods of the equipment, and strictly abide by the equipment operating procedures, so that they can use and maintain them correctly.
- For pressure adjustment, rotate the pressure regulating knob of the filter pressure reducing valve (left-handed to increase pressure, left-handed to decrease pressure), so that the pointer of the pressure gauge indicates the required working pressure; (the pressure cannot exceed 0.6Map)
- Adjust the stroke, loosen the stroke adjustment screw and turn it to the desired position, and then tighten the screw;
- Close the height adjustment, loosen the support arm locking screw, tighten the support screw, shake the lifting handle, raise or lower the support arm to the desired position, loosen the support screw, and tighten the support arm locking screw;
- To adjust the pressure holding time, turn the timing knob of the time relay until the ideal pressure holding time is reached;
- Place the mold on the workbench. In order to prevent the workpiece or mold from being crushed during the mold setting, the closing height of the stamping shaft needs to be adjusted down to the point higher than the workpiece, and the manual handle of the solenoid valve is moved to make the rivet column move up and down, and continuously Adjust the position of the mold until it reaches the required position and then compress the mold base, start the press and continuously adjust the closing height and holding time to the desired level before use.
- Turn on the power; turn on the air source;
- Put the workpiece;
- Press the operating buttons on the console with both hands at the same time to complete a work procedure. No part of the body should be placed within the range of the indenter during punching to avoid injury;
- After finishing the work, turn off the air source and power supply.
Work and maintenance
- Clean the machine and the surrounding environment of the machine before finishing work and leaving get off work;
- The moving parts of the machine are dripped with lubricating oil;
- Fill in the “Equipment Daily Maintenance Record”.
- Check whether the travel limit nut and the arm locking screw are loose before each shift. If they are loose, they must be tightened before working;
- Avoid placing your hands under the punching shaft during work to avoid accidents;
- Do not wipe the machine with a damp cloth to avoid electric shock to the rusty machine;
- If the electrical box is faulty, the power and air supply should be cut off before repairing;
- When disassembling, installing and adjusting the mold fixture, the machine must be turned off, and standby operation is strictly prohibited to avoid personal injury.