Precision stamping punch press machineing machines are widely used in punching, shearing, forming and drawing of sheet metal for various mass production. Such as transportation vehicles, clocks, home appliances, stationery, hand tools, hardware, computers and other product processing.
At the same time, an automatic feeder can be installed to automatically transfer the entire production line for processing.
Safe and orderly operation is the primary responsibility of safe production. Primapress Equipment Co., Ltd., as an excellent manufacturer of precision stamping punch press machineing machines, has been working hard to grow in this regard. Let me tell you the operation and maintenance of precision stamping punch press machineing machines.
Precision stamping punch press machine operating procedures
1. Punch workers must learn, master the structure and performance of the punch, be familiar with the operating procedures and obtain an operating permit before they can operate independently.
2. Use the safety protection and control device of the punch correctly, and do not dismantle it arbitrarily.
3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the punch and the protection and safety devices are normal. The screws for installing the die must be firm and must not move.
4. The punch should be run dry for 2-3 minutes before working, check the flexibility of the foot brake and other control devices, and confirm that it is normal before it can be used, and must not run with illness.
5. The mold should be tight and firm, the upper and lower molds should be aligned to ensure that the position is correct, and the punching machine should be moved by hand to test punch (empty car) to ensure that the mold is working in good condition.
6. Pay attention to lubrication before driving, and remove all floating items on the punch.
7. When the punch is removed or in operation, the operator should stand properly, keep a certain distance between the hands and head and the punch, and always pay attention to the movement of the punch, and it is strictly forbidden to chat with others.
8. When punching short and small workpieces, use special tools, and do not directly feed or take parts by hand.
9. When punching or long body parts, a safety rack should be set up or other safety measures should be taken to avoid digging and injury.
10. When rushing alone, hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot brakes. It must be moved (stepped) once in one rush to prevent accidents.
11. When more than two people work together, the person responsible for moving (stepping) the gate must pay attention to the action of the feeder. It is strictly forbidden to pick up the item and move (step) the gate at the same time.
12. At the end of the work, stop in time, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool, and clean up the environment.
Precision stamping punch press machine maintenance
The precision stamping punch press machine produced by the best precision stamping punch press machine manufacturer will also shorten its service life if it is not properly maintained. Regular maintenance is very important. Here are the maintenance details:
A. Items to be performed for maintenance every 1500-2000 hours of use:
1. Test and adjust the oil volume and pressure detection function of lubricating grease.
2. The filter of the air system, the adjustment valve of the oil feeder and other functions, and the water impurity test check and necessary adjustment.
3. Air pressure switch setting value check and pressure detection function test and adjustment.
4. Check and adjust the setting value of the mold height indicator switch and the measured value.
5. Check and adjust the sprocket, chain, drive shaft, worm gear and other parts of the die height adjustment device for looseness, abnormality and chain tension.
6. Remove the upper cover of the gear box, check the wear of the internal parts and the looseness of the keys, and carry out cleaning of the oil tank, replacement of the lubricating oil, and inspection of the running status, noise and vibration.
7. Test and adjust the oil output and pressure of the oil injection points in each part of the transmission system.
8. The piston action of the brake release mechanism, the brake angle, the release brake clearance and the test point inspection and necessary adjustment of the wear amount of the pad.
9. Measure the gap between the sliding guide and the guide and check the friction surface, and adjust and correct if necessary.
10. Add manual lubricating grease to flywheel bearings, etc. and check pipelines and joints.
11. Test and check the operation status of the balance cylinder and its oil lubrication system oil circuit, joints, etc.
12. Test and check the insulation resistance of motor circuit and electrical operation circuit.
13. Test the accuracy of the whole machine (perpendicularity, parallelism, comprehensive clearance, etc.), adjust and correct if necessary.
14. The appearance and accessories of the punch press are cleaned, inspected, and the mechanical feet (foundation) fastening screws and nuts are tightened and the level is checked and adjusted if necessary.
15. Cleaning, maintenance and inspection of the lubricating oil supply system, pipeline valves, etc.
16. Cleaning and maintenance of the pneumatic components and pipelines of the air system, as well as the operation test and inspection.
B. Items to be implemented for maintenance every 3000-4000 hours of use
1. The performance test of the photoelectric safety device and the test adjustment of the projection angle and area.
2. The appearance of the other parts of the electrical system, the point inspection of contact wear and loose connection, the test and the test, inspection and adjustment of the two-degree rotary cam switch box and the emergency stop circuit function.
3. The oil circuit cleaning, oil chamber cleaning, oil replacement and pressure action and function test adjustment of the overload protection device.
4. Check and adjust the wear and tension of the V-belt of the main motor.
5. Disassemble and disassemble the parts of the off-brake mechanism (not included in the flywheel), clean and maintain, check and adjust the clearance and re-install and debug.
6. The other parts of the balancer are disassembled and disassembled, cleaned and inspected, and assembled and debugged.
C. Items that should be performed for maintenance every 6000-8000 hours of use
1. Disassemble and disassemble the saw tooth connecting rod, clean and maintain it, check the occlusion and wear of the saw tooth and connecting rod thread, and polish, polish the occlusal surface and apply grease.
2. Disassemble and disassemble the slider assembly (ball seat, press cover, overload hydraulic cylinder, worm gear, worm, etc.), clean and maintain, adjust the clearance and wear surface, check the oil seal and re-apply lubricating grease.
3. Disassemble, disassemble and clean the die pad, check each wear surface and re-apply grease, and then assemble and test.