In the previous industrial production, various punch products were used, and there may not be many types, but it is not difficult for us to find that the lathes used in the past are also constantly developing and changing, and new changes have also appeared in the steel plate welding steel frame punching machine. The editor will briefly introduce the performance advantages of steel plate welding steel frame punch presses.
1. High rigidity
The high-rigidity and high-precision frame is welded with different steel plates and heat-treated to eliminate the internal stress due to the bed structure.
2. Center of gravity balance
The transmission center is consistent with the center of the whole machine to ensure stamping accuracy and stability.
3. Stable and safe operation
The clutch/brake device is highly sensitive, coupled with good double solenoid valve and overload protection device, to ensure the accuracy and safety of the running and stopping of the punch slide.
The sliding adjustment mechanism can adjust the precision up to 0.1mm, and the adjustment production is safe and fast.
4. High precision
The friction parts such as crankshaft, gear and gear shaft are hardened, heat treated and then processed by grinding technology, which has high wear resistance and balance, and relatively stable performance, ensuring the production quality and life of the punch.
5. Processing automation
It can be matched with any automatic feeding mechanism to automate production, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
6. Environmental protection and energy saving
The steel plate welded steel frame punch has beautiful appearance, low noise, low consumption, energy saving, and the smooth and concise appearance can fully reflect the design and development concept.
What are the functions of the steel plate welding steel frame power press punch punching machine ?
What are the main functions of the steel plate welded steel frame punch? Next, let me briefly introduce it to you.
1. Before processing and assembling precision punching dies, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of the die structure, working principle, product shape, vehicle matching relationship and related process modeling, so as to understand the rounded corners, ridges, impact marks, pull-outs in the assembly process. There is a clear understanding of factors such as the angle of the die surface, so that the thinking and order in the assembly and debugging process are clear, which not only improves the work efficiency, but also ensures the quality.
2. The power press punch punching machine feeding resistance of each part of the pressing surface is different. The steel plate welded steel frame punch is easily affected by the top of the punch, which affects the surface quality, and even causes serious cracking and wrinkling. Make the transition of the pressing surface smooth, and the feeding resistance is uniform. When the punch starts to stretch, the contact part with the stretched blank is close to the center, and the stretching is good. In order to uniformly feed each part of the surface of the nip resistance, in addition to the shape design of the passing nip surface and reasonable measures to draw the bead, it is also necessary to closely combine the design of the gap map during processing and assembly, and draw the die material. The surface is placed 50 degrees along the drawbead, and the binder surface is lowered by 0.15; the height of the drawbead is based on the digital model, and the depth of the drawbead groove is deepened by 1 mm.
3. In the case of ensuring the secondary processing of the steel plate welded steel frame punching machine, the drawing die in the assembly design process, the profile surface repair and polishing, as far as possible to avoid using grinding wheels, electric grinding tools to the profile surface, edge fillet And so on for research and polishing, so as not to affect the quality of product development and molding work. On the contrary, whetstone should be used first and then sandpaper should be used for polishing. Each should be carried out in strict accordance with the method of first coarse and then fine. Polishing should not be carried out because of the sawing method, but should be gradually advanced in the same direction.