Maintenance knowledge of pneumatic punch machine and pneumatic punch mold
Pneumatic punch presses machine carry out daily maintenance and recuperation in accordance with the regulations. Doing a good job in daily maintenance and recuperation can make the punching equipment connect with excellent technology, delay the deterioration process, detect and eliminate hidden troubles in time, and ensure safe operation. The following five items are the answers to the daily care and maintenance of pneumatic presses.
Do the following aspects in the daily care and maintenance requirements of pneumatic presses machine:
- Before starting work every day, start to drain the mechanical equalizer cylinder drain and the clutch brake drain opening valve.
- Before starting the machine every day (on the right side of the machine), press the equalizer oiler and the manual butter oiler four times for oiling, and pay attention that the oil level cannot be lower than one-third of the oil cup. , And pay attention to the oil level of the gear box and the oil level of the overloaded oil tank every day.
- Before starting the pneumatic punch, check whether the relays in the electrical box are loose (non-professionals are strictly prohibited to operate).
- The brake air pressure of the machine should be checked every day to confirm whether it is between (4.5MPA~5.5MPA) and cannot be lower than this value. The equalizer air pressure value should be adjusted according to the mechanical response table. (2MPA~4MPA) is the equilibrium point, and one more thing to keep in mind is that the air pressure value of the overload pressure gauge cannot be adjusted when it is measured and adjusted by the instrument at the factory. Only notify the manufacturer and professionals to adjust (because this value is not properly adjusted, the machine is prone to overload and there is no shelter to break the machine out of major problems).
- Every day, check whether the oil level of the off-brake intake oil cup is normal, whether the double solenoid valve silencer of the pneumatic punch press can accumulate water, and if there is accumulated water, it must be drained in time (the off-brake oil cup must be refueled and the silencer drained It is the premise that the machine is not working).
- Every day the pneumatic punching machine needs to be cleaned after the mechanical operation is completed. The above is for reference! Every year, professionals and manufacturers are required to conduct security inspections (also called annual inspection and maintenance) on machinery to avoid accidents.
Pneumatic punching machine molds need regular maintenance to ensure their work efficiency and service life, so what aspects should be paid attention to in the maintenance of pneumatic punching molds:
- Pneumatic punch machine moulds should be cleaned and lubricated regularly.
- Different die gaps should be selected for different plate thicknesses and different materials. If the gap is too small, it is easy to gnaw the die, and if the gap is too large, the burr will be large.
- Different material molds should be used for different material plates, such as stainless steel and aluminum copper plates, and special steel should be used.
- Regularly check the coaxiality of the mold base below the pneumatic punching machine, the mold position is not correct, it is easy to unilaterally gnaw the mold or break the mold.
- The molding die should be fine-tuned from the lowest to the appropriate position, otherwise, it will easily cause the die to break up at one time.
- When it is found that the cutting edge of the upper and lower die wears up to the arc of R0.25 mm, it needs to be sharpened again. After sharpening, the edges should be treated with whetstone to remove excessively sharp ridges, demagnetized and oiled. When the mold is not enough, adjust the height of the striking head to the required size.
- The amount of sharpening (cutting amount) each time should not exceed 0.013 mm. Excessive amount of grinding will cause the surface of the mold to overheat, which is equivalent to annealing. The mold becomes soft, which greatly reduces the life of the mold. Increase enough when sharpening. Coolant. The sharpening amount of the pneumatic punch die is fixed, if it reaches a fixed value, the punch will be scrapped. If you continue to use it, it is easy to cause damage to the mold and the machine.
- When replacing molds and blade molds, pay attention to safety before and after starting the equipment to prevent damage to equipment, molds, and personnel.
Pneumatic punch machine die is part of the stamping process, and the accuracy of the punch die largely determines the machining accuracy of the workpiece. Therefore, it is very important to maintain the mold of the pneumatic punch machine!